YSC Tinted Sunscreen 40 SPF
A tinted facial mineral sunscreen that offers cosmetically elegant sun protection with a matte finish. Using our proprietary multiple particle size technology in an elegant base we have created an exceptional sunscreen which layers invisibly under makeup to replace one’s foundation primer.
- Physical broad spectrum protection; great for post procedure use
- Gentle enough on ALL skin, even the most sensitive skin
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Reef Friendly
- Net Wt. 1.8oz/53g
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- ‐ After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- ‐ Immediately after towel drying
- ‐ Reapply at least every 2 hours
- CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS: Ask a doctor
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Titanium Dioxide 8%
- Zinc Oxide 3.8%
Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide (CI77491), Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Not tested on animals
- Reef Friendly
- Gluten Free
- Made in the U.S.A.